Classic White Chocolate + Peanut Butter Dipped Christmas Cookies are a simple, classic holiday cookie that will be a family favorite, doesn’t require baking and is delicious!
I am keeping tonight’s post simple, just like these amazing cookies. Take a step into my childhood, why don’t you? This is it. Every Christmas, these were one of my absolute favorite cookies (my other favorite Christmas cookie will be making its debut in a couple days…) – they were so simple, fun to make and don’t require any baking! They are like a Christmas version of a peanut butter cup and so addicting! I swear, make these for your neighbors, your office party or your next cookie bake/exchange…. they will be an overwhelming success. So simple. So amazing. You need to get your hands dirty and make some of these this weekend (whilst playing Christmas music and drinking hot cocoa or eggnog next to your tree)!
The Christmas season is definitely upon us! You know you are going to need to dig into the ‘ole bag of tricks and come up with some sort of Christmas cookie options….. I am making your life easier with this one. Seriously – did you guys hear me – NO BAKE. As in no-baking-required. Ummmm yes please. Anything to make my life easier these days – right?!
The assembly of these bad boys couldn’t be easier.
Take two Ritz crackers.
Spread a healthy amount of peanut butter on the bumpy side of the cracker (you want the two flat sides to be covered in almond bark).
Put the Ritz crackers together.
Melt your almond bark.
Spread your almond bark all over your Ritz cracker sandwich.
(Add sprinkles if you want)
Let dry on wax paper.
Boom – done.
I mean – the bang for your buck here is ridiculous. Kids love them. Grown-ups love them. You can’t go wrong!
In all seriousness though, I hope you all are having a wonderful “Holiday Season” and aren’t running around too much. Stop and enjoy the season, the music, the get-togethers, the cards….. Slow down for a moment and take in the moment! Merry Christmas!
Like our photography boards? Check out our Etsy Shop!
- 10 oz melted almond bark
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers
- 1 small jar creamy peanut butter
- Take two Ritz crackers and spread about ½ - 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter on the rough, salty side of the cracker.
- Take the second cracker and place the rough, salty side down on the open peanut butter and press together like a sandwich.
- Take finger and smooth peanut butter that may be sticking out between the crackers.
- Repeat until you have used all the Ritz crackers.
- Melt almond bark according to package instructions.
- One at a time, take the "cracker sandwiches" and hold with your thumb and middle finger on opposite sides, where the crackers and peanut butter come together - this will allow you to hold the crackers in place so they don't slide apart as you are spreading the almond bark.
- Take butter knife and start spreading the melted almond bark around the entire cookie.
- Place on wax paper immediately to dry.
- If you want sprinkles, add immediately as they dry quite quickly.