Dreamy Mango Banana Chia Pudding Pops – a delicious summer treat!
This Post is sponsored by Califia, but the opinions are my own.
Summer is in full-swing you guys! And these Dreamy Mango Banana Chia Pudding Pops are the PERFECT addition to your summer menu!
When I think of homemade popsicles, I think of my mom making homemade pudding pops every summer when we were little. There is something about the frozen creaminess of a pudding pop that is just … amazing. And I LOVE chia pudding because you can easily make it dairy-free and has all the health-benefits of chia seeds built in! This is the first time I have used chia pudding in a popsicle though and it left me wondering why I hadn’t done it sooner! There is just something about the combo of the chia pudding (made extra creamy and delicious by using the Caifia mango yogurt!) and the banana and mango.
I know you guys are going to absolutely love this combo! And don’t forget to check out Califia’s new line of drinkable yogurts – all of the flavors are so yummy and they are dairy-free!!
If you are loving homemade popsicles – try these Coconut Key Lime Pie Popsicles + Graham Cracker Crust OR these Vegan Peaches and Cream popsicles!
- 2 cups Califia Mango Yogurt
- 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 large mango, pureed
- ½ large banana, cut into thin slices
- You will need 6 popsicle molds
- Combine yogurt and chia seeds and stir to combine,
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Take popsicle molds and alternate filling with chia pudding and mango puree until mold is almost full.
- When the molds are about halfway full, add 2 slices of banana and then continue filling.
- Place in freezer and freeze until frozen all the way through.