Super Simple Roasted Broccolini – this is my go-to broccolini recipe that I honestly make 2-3 times per week!!
I am finally sharing my absolute favorite broccolini recipe with you guys!! I make it ALL the time and my entire family LOVES it!!
I don’t know why this post as taken me so long to put up…. maybe because I thought it was too simple? I don’t know, but if you follow me on Instagram (where I generally show what I eat day-to-day) you know I eat literally eat this all the time. I love eating it in the morning with eggs and homemade sausage patties, I am known for throwing it in my lunch (which is generally leftovers) and we probably have it as a veggie with dinner about 2-3 times per week. My girls love it and actually request it, ask for seconds, etc. Yet, it is so simple!
I think I started making it about a year or even two ago? I have lost track, but it never seems to get old. There are so many different ways you can make it or little things you can add to it to make it different, but I honestly rarely do. Once in a while I toss in a lemon slice or two:
And I have been meaning to try some nutritional yeast on it one of these days or even a little balsamic glaze….
Bottom line though, I love it. I love how the little leaves get slightly charred and crunchy with just enough salt… it’s just plain and simple one of my favorite things to eat, and I hope you guys love it as much as I do. The recipe is pretty simple, so after making 2-3 times, you probably won’t even need to look anymore. But here it will live in case you need a refresher!! Happy cooking!
- ½ - 1 lb fresh broccolini
- Approximately 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- Approximately 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 415.
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment or foil and set aside.
- Take broccolini and cut off about the bottom inch or so and discard.
- Place broccolini in large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and then use your hands to massage it into every inch and crevice (very important!).
- Sprinkle with salt and repeat massaging.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and spread out as evenly as possible.
- Place in oven on middle rack and set timer for 12 minutes.
- Flip with tongs after about 7-8 minutes.
- Check when timer goes off - if you want it a little more crispy or charred place back in the oven for 2-3 minute increments.
- You can also place under the broiler on high for just a minute or two as well to finish it off.
- Serve immediately.
- Keeps well in fridge for leftovers for several days.