A quick and easy dinner for those nights when you have nothing prepared! (Whole30/Paleo/Dairy-Free)
- 4– 6 cups brussel sprouts (remove outer leaves, cut off bottom and then cut in half)
- 6–12 oz chorizo (check ingredients for Whole30 – I used Garrett Valley)
- Olive oil
- 1–2 avocados
- 2–4 eggs
- Micro-greens for garnish, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place prepped Brussel sprouts in bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of salt and some pepper.
- Use your hands to massage the olive oil into the Brussel sprouts.
- Take a parchment-lined baking sheet and place Brussel sprouts on top.
- Cut up chorizo into thick slices and add to baking pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes, tossing halfway.
- While that is roasting, prep as many avocado halves as you want.
- Also, get your water ready to poach your eggs (NOTE: you can also just fry an egg if that is easier)
- As soon as chorizo/brussel sprouts are ready, poach your eggs.
- To serve, place chorizo/brussel sprouts in bowl, top with poached egg and half an avocado.
- Garnish with micro-greens, if desired.