Almond Flour Brownies – a decadent and delicious recipe for almond flour brownies that is ready in no time! So good!
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Super Fine Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coffee (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (or more) semi-sweet chocolate chips (more for topping, if desired)
- (optional) sea salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 9×9 pan with olive oil or nonstick of your choice.
- In medium bowl combine almond flour, cassava flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, kosher salt, baking powder and coffee grounds. Whisk to combine ensuring all clumps are broken up. Set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl add the melted butter, almond milk and vanilla extract; stir to combine.
- Add in the eggs and whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips. If you feel the consistency is too dry simply add in another tablespoon of almond milk and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking pan and spread out evenly with spatula. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, middle rack.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
- Dairy-Free: you can substitute plant-based butter and use dairy-free chocolate chips to make this dairy-free.
Keywords: almond flour brownies