A savory and delicious winter soup that is perfect for those Thanksgiving leftovers!!
- 8–10 cup homemade turkey broth
- 2–3 cups shredded or cut up turkey
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 cloves smashed garlic
- 2 baby boy choy, bottom of stem trimmed and cut in half
- 2 avocado
- 2 radish, sliced (optional for garnish)
- Add homemade turkey broth to saucepan or dutch oven and bring to simmer.
- Add turkey, bay leaf, green onion, sesame oil and smashed garlic.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add bok choy immediately before serving and let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with avocado slices and radish.