Baked Eggs Three Ways – an easy and versatile breakfast! 3 delicious options including one that is Whole30 compliant!
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon coconut milk
- Herby Goat Cheese:
- 2 Tablespoons soft goat-cheese
- 1–2 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4–1/2 cup compliant ground sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped russet potato
- 3–4 pieces spinach
- (optional) – compliant prosciutto
- Extra Spicy:
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved and remove seeds
- 2–3 slices jalapeno
- Yellowtail hot sauce
- If you are making the Whole30 version, cook sausage and potatoes in saucepan with a little olive oil first AND place 2-3 pieces of prosciutto around the edge of the ramekin.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place a Teaspoon ghee in each ramekin.
- Place ramekins on cookie sheet and place in oven for 3 minutes.
- Add ingredients to ramekin making a little hole in the middle.
- Crack egg in the hole in the middle.
- Spoon coconut milk over top for extra creaminess.
- Place in oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Then set the oven to broil and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Whites should be set and yolk should be soft or runny.
- Let set 3-5 minutes.