Baked Italian Meatballs – an easy and delicious way to make amazing meatballs! Serve over spaghetti squash or zoodles for a Whole30/Paleo option or with your favorite noodles! Also perfect for meal-prep!
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 jar marinara sauce (approx. 16oz)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all of the Meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl and mix thoroughly (using your hands is usually the easiest).
- Take a heaping tablespoon of the ground beef mixture and use your hands to roll it into a meatball. Continue until all the meat is used (you should have around 20 meatballs).
- Place meatballs in medium-sized casserole dish, approximately 1/2 – 1 inch apart.
- Sprinkle the tops lightly with salt and pepper and cover with marinara sauce.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- If Whole30/Paleo make sure and check your ingredients on your spaghetti sauce!
- If Whole30/Paleo serve with spaghetti squash or zoodles
Keywords: baked Italian meatballs