Best Chicken Marinade – an easy chicken marinade that works with grilled chicken (or any kind of chicken). Flavorful and simple ingredients!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Pour over chicken and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook chicken however you want (we love grilling them).
- Paleo/Whole30: to make paleo/Whole30 use coconut aminos instead of soy sauce and omit the worsteshire sauce.
- Other ways to cook: smoked chicken breasts are also delicious!
- Make Ahead: this is an easy recipe to make ahead of time to cut down on meal prep!
Keywords: best chicken marinade, grilled chicken marinade, easy chicken marinade