- Approx. 20 green beans
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons diced Spanish Chorizo
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 Tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- a small squeeze of fresh lemon juice (no more than 1/4 Teaspoon)
- Bring medium to large skillet up to medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and 1 Tablespoon of butter and let melt.
- Add green beans.
- Stir green beans every so often and let cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add additional Tablespoon of butter and soy sauce.
- Let green beans continue to cook, stirring occasionally.
- You want the butter and oil to be absorbed and cooked down so that the beans start to brown a little, should be about 5 more minutes .
- Add chorizo, salt and pepper.
- Add pine nuts, lemon zest and quick squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Continue stirring for approx. 2 minutes.
- Taste the beans for salt and pepper levels.
- Serve immediately.