Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon real maple syrup
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh Blueberries (use as much or as little as you like – I recommend 1/2-1 cup)
- Place banana in small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, almond milk and maple syrup; stir until smooth.
- Add oats and chia seeds; stir to combine.
- Pour into airtight container and let sit anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Add blueberries when serving OR add the night before – as long as they are firm blueberries they will be fine.
- overnight oats can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Blueberries: if you are prepping the for breakfast I would suggest placing overnight oats in a mason jar and adding blueberries on top. You can mix them in and they will be fine overnight if they are nice and firm. You can also just add in fresh blueberries upon serving.
- The oats will be ready to eat anywhere between 30 minutes or overnight and will be good up to 5 days. Figure out what you prefer as far as how long you want them to sit before eating!
Keywords: blueberry overnight oats