Every ingredient you would want on your barbecue chicken pizza, but in a cheesy, warm dip that is perfect for game day!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 8oz hot water
- 1 Tablespoon Better than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Broth Base
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (2 different kinds)
- (2) 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika (plus additional for sprinkling on chicken)
- 4 Teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced and then halved
- 1/2 cup corn
- Additional cheese, cilantro and barbecue sauce; as desired
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In small iron skillet, add chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with a bit of smoked paprika and kosher salt.
- Combine hot water and Better than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Broth Base.
- Add the broth to the skillet and let braise for 40 minutes (or until fully cooked, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven, shred and add barbecue sauce.
- Mix well and put back in the oven for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch, sour cream, cilantro, smoked paprika, hot sauce and 1/2 cup sharp cheddar and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Pour mixture into large skillet.
- Then layer red onion, green pepper, corn and chicken on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Add additional cilantro and barbecue sauce on top before serving, as desired.
- Serve with warm bread, crackers or chips.