- 2–3 bunches of baby bok choy
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (sub coconut aminos if Whole30/Paleo)
- 1/2 Teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 Teaspoons chopped garlic (1–2 cloves)
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cut off ends of bok choy.
- Soak leaves for 30 minutes to remove dirt and grime; rinse.
- In large saute pan, add chicken stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, butter and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to boil and stir to mix.
- Add bok choy leaves and cover; reduce heat to simmer.
- Turn after 1.5 minutes.
- Remove after another 1.5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.