- 2–3 bunches of baby bok choy
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (sub coconut aminos if Whole30/Paleo)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee or butter (plant-based butter works)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (omit if you don’t want spice)
- Cut off ends of bok choy and then cut in half lengthwise.
- Soak leaves for a minute or two to remove dirt and grime; rinse.
- In large saute pan, add chicken stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, butter and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to boil and stir to mix.
- Add bok choy leaves and cover; reduce heat to simmer.
- Turn after 1.5 minutes.
- Remove after another 1.5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: braised bok choy