- Brown rice (1 1/2 – 2 cups cooked rice – I used Brown Basamati Rice)
- 4 broccolini stalks
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 thin slices red onion
- 3–4 large mushrooms (cut into 3–4 slices)
- about a Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Firm/Extra Firm Tofu – use as much or as little as you like. (I used 3 1/4-1/2 inch slices, cut into 3 squares each)
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon fresh, diced ginger
- 1 Teaspoon fresh, diced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400.
- On foil-lined cookie sheet, place broccolini, red pepper, red onion and mushrooms.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place on middle rack for 5 minutes then remove and flip everything over. Put back in oven for another 3-5 minutes, depending upon how quickly everything is cooking and then remove.
- In a small sauce pan on med-low heat, add soy sauce, ginger and garlic.
- Add tofu and let simmer, stirring somewhat continuously, until tofu is hot.
- Place brown rice in bowl.
- Add vegetables and tofu.
- Pour sauce on top.
- Serve immediately with additional soy sauce (or make more sauce) if desired.