A light and delicious take on your classic chicken club sandwich! (Whole30/Paleo)
- 2 large collard greens, prepared
- 1 chicken cutlet
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked to your liking (check labels for Whole30 compliant)
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- micro greens
- Whole30 compliant ranch
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium high heat.
- Season chicken cutlet with salt and pepper.
- Melt ghee in pan and swirl to coat.
- Add chicken and cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side on medium or until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken and let rest for a couple minutes; cut into thin strips.
- Take collard green wrap and add chicken strips, avocado, tomato, bacon, micro greens and some ranch.
- Wrap up and cut in half.
- Serve with additional ranch for dipping.