Chicken Bacon Club Collard Green Wrap – A light and delicious take on your classic chicken club sandwich! (Whole30/Paleo)
- 2 large collard greens (follow this tutorial)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into a chicken cutlet
- pinch of kosher salt & ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 4 pieces bacon, cooked to your liking (check labels for Whole30 compliant)
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing (homemade or Whole30 compliant)
- optional topping: micro greens
- Cook chicken: bring cast iron skillet to medium high heat, add ghee to melt, season chicken with salt & pepper and sear in the skillet for approximately 3-4 minutes per side on medium or until fully cooked (internal temp of 165 degrees F – use a meat thermometer). Cut into strips.
- Prep collard green wraps: For each collard wrap, you will want to trim off the stem, place the leaf in almost boiling water for 5 seconds, use tongs to transfer to an ice bath, and then dry completely with clean paper towels.
- Assemble: Take each collard green wrap and add chicken strips, avocado, tomato, bacon, micro greens and some ranch down the middle of the wrap. Fold in the sides first, then take the part of the greens that is closest to you and fold it over. As you fold it over, you will essentially tuck it under the filling and then simply continue rolling until you have a wrap.
- Cut it in half and serve with additional ranch for dipping.
- Storage: prepped collard green wraps can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days. We prefer to keep the wrap, fillings, and dressing separate to prevent any sogginess.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 228 mg
- Fat: 21.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 30.9 mg
Keywords: chicken bacon club collard green wrap, chicken bacon club