Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake – a delicious and flavorful dinner casserole that is dairy-free, gluten-free, Whole30 and Paleo!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken breasts in 10.5 x 7.5 casserole pan. Drizzle with a olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and add broccoli. Return to oven for 15 more minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked – internal temp of 165. I recommend using an internal meat thermometer).
- Remove from oven and place chicken breasts on a large plate to rest for 5 minutes. Then cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Add spaghetti squash, chicken, Alfredo sauce into the casserole dish along with the broccoli and mix together.
- Place back into the oven for 20-30 or minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Keywords: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake