Chicken Caesar Wrap – an easy, delicious lunch option that always hits the spot!
- 2 burrito wraps
- 1 chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing (we love this homemade version)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Grilled Chicken Breasts:
- Combine salt and pepper in small bowl
- Place chicken breasts on plate and sprinkle both sides with a generous amount of the salt and pepper mix.
- Heat grill to medium heat (approximately 400 degrees).
- Place chicken on direct heat (direct flame) and cook at medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Move chicken away from the direct heat (direct flame) so that it is cooking on indirect heat (maintaining the same grill temp) and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes (you don’t need to flip during this point because the chicken will cook as if it is in an oven) or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken reads 160 degrees F. on your meat thermometer.
- Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes (the chicken will continue to cook during this time and the internal temp will continue to rise up to 10 additional degrees). Chicken is safe to eat when it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees F.
- Cut into bite-sized cubes.
Chicken Caesar Wrap:
- Place lettuce, parmesan cheese and caesar dressing in the middle of your burrito tortilla.
- Add chicken on top.
- Fold the outsides in then take the flap of burrito closest to you and fold over the middle.
- Continue rolling until fully wrapped.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- Burrito Wraps: use whatever kind you prefer, but I do love these cleaner-ingredient burrito wraps!
- Caesar Dressing: this is my go-to cleaner-ingredient store-bought Caesar Dressing but this homemade version is amazing too! We also have a homemade Dairy-Free Caesar!
- Parmesan Cheese: feel free to use regular or dairy-free parmesan cheese.
- Paleo: to make this paleo use a Siete brand burrito wrap, omit the parmesan cheese and use some Tessemae’s Caesar dressing. You can add avocado if you want to jazz it up a bit!
- How to Cook Chicken: feel free to cook chicken however you want, we like grilled, but any way you want will work for this.
Keywords: chicken caesar wrap, grilled chicken caesar wrap