Chicken Dry Rub – a go-to chicken dry rub recipe. Perfect for chicken wings, whole roasted chicken or grilled chicken!
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- Add ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Use in your favorite chicken recipes!
- Storage: Store in cool, dark cabinet (away from sunlight) and this spice blend will last up to 1-2 years!
- Recipe Suggestion: We love using this recipe on this Grilled Spatchcock Chicken recipe!
Keywords: Chicken Dry Rub