Chimichurri Sauce – a flavorful and delicious homemade chimichurri sauce recipe that is perfect with steak! So good!
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/8 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves*
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- (optional) 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Add ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse several times until the consistency is smooth.
- Taste and adjust any seasonings to your liking – add additional olive oil for a thinner consistency.
- Use on your favorite recipe – we love it on this Grilled Flank Steak!
- *Garlic Cloves: if you are more sensitive to spice feel free to start with just 1 garlic clove! You can always add another one.
Keywords: chimichurri, chimichurri sauce