Chocolate Chip Banana Overnight Oats (Dairy-Free)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Bob’s Red Mill Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons dairy free chocolate chips (feel free to substitute cacao nibs if you want)
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder
- Place banana in medium bowl and smash with fork until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, maple syrup and unsweetened almond milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats, Bob’s Red Mill Chia Seeds and cinnamon; stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into covered storage container and place in fridge.
- Let sit for anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- Feel free to add 1 Tablespoon Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder (at the same time you add the oats) if you want a little extra protein (and a little extra chocolate).
- You can eat hot or cold.
- Will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to add a splash of milk before eating if you want.
Keywords: banana overnight oats