A quick and easy cilantro cauliflower rice recipe that tastes just like “regular” cilantro lime rice!! Whole30/Paleo/Gluten-Free
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 3 1/2 cups cauliflower rice (I prefer to grate my own, but use your favorite kind)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- pinch of salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Bring large cast iron skillet to medium high heat.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to pan and then add cauliflower rice.
- Move rice around for 2 minutes, allowing it to cook slightly.*
- Add cilantro and pinch of salt and stir to combine.
- Add lime juice; stir to combine and then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately or let cool and then store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
*I prefer to grate my own cauliflower rice because the texture is more rice-like. But when you do this, it tends to be wetter than store-bought so you do not need to add much oil to the pan in step 1. If you use store-bought and feel you need to use more oil, feel free.
Keywords: cilantro lime cauliflower rice