Citrus Paloma Mocktail with Thyme – a delicious, refreshing paloma mocktail recipe that is perfect for any special occasion!
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 1/2 blood orange, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- kosher salt
- optional: slice of grapefruit for garnish
- Salt rim of glass.
- Pour grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime juice and club soda into glass.
- Add as much ice as desired.
- Add thyme.
- Garnish with grapefruit slice.
- Adding tequila: if someone wants to make this WITH tequila simply add in 1 shot to the mix!
Keywords: paloma mocktail