Classic Olive Tapenade – the quickest and easiest appetizers ever! Serve with a baguette, crackers or pita bread!
- 1 cup olives – pitted (Mediterranean mix)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- pinch of kosher salt
- (optional) 1-2 anchovy fillets
- After ensuring olives are pitted, add to food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse food processor until you have reached the desired consistency.
- Taste and add salt and additional olive oil as desired.
- Serve with pita bread, pita chips, baguette, bagels or crackers.
- Olives: feel free to mix up the type of olives you use!
Keywords: olive tapenade