- 10 oz melted almond bark
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers
- 1 small jar creamy peanut butter
- Take two Ritz crackers and spread about 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter on the rough, salty side of the cracker.
- Take the second cracker and place the rough, salty side down on the open peanut butter and press together like a sandwich.
- Take finger and smooth peanut butter that may be sticking out between the crackers.
- Repeat until you have used all the Ritz crackers.
- Melt almond bark according to package instructions.
- One at a time, take the “cracker sandwiches” and hold with your thumb and middle finger on opposite sides, where the crackers and peanut butter come together – this will allow you to hold the crackers in place so they don’t slide apart as you are spreading the almond bark.
- Take butter knife and start spreading the melted almond bark around the entire cookie.
- Place on wax paper immediately to dry.
- If you want sprinkles, add immediately as they dry quite quickly.