A cool and refreshing summer dessert that dairy-free and naturally sweetened!
- 3 honey graham crackers, crushed
- 2–3 Tablespoons melted ghee (or butter)
- 1 can organic full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (I used vanilla, unsweetened)
- 4 Tablespoons of organic honey
- juice of 2 1/2 limes
- zest of 3 limes
- In small bowl, combine graham crackers and ghee (or butter) and mix together well so the graham crackers start to stick together.
- Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, add coconut milk and, using hand mixer, mix on medium -medium high for 3-5 minutes.
- Add honey, lime juice and lime zest.
- Mix with hand mixer for approx, 3-5 additional minutes.
- Take popsicle molds and pour mixture inside, leaving about an inch or less for the graham cracker.
- Spoon in graham cracker and push down a little bit. Fill as high as you can.
- Add sticks and then place in freezer for several hours.
- *Note: you can add additional lime zest into the popsicle mold before you add the coconut mixture.
Keywords: key lime pie, popsicle, dairy-free