Learn how to make Cold Brew in your French Press!
- 4 cups cold (or room temp) filtered water
- 1/2 cup roughly ground coffee beans
- Remove filter/cover from French press.
- Add roughly ground coffee beans to bottom.
- Pour water on top.
- Let sit for 24 hours.*
- Place filter/cover back on top and slowly press down until you cannot press any farther.
- Pour filtered cold brew into glass and enjoy!
*You can let it sit shorter or longer than 24 hours; the shorter you let it sit, the weaker the coffee will be – the longer you let it sit, the stronger it will be.
*If you want stronger coffee let it sit longer, use an additional 1/4 cup of beans and use stronger beans.
*Need some clean coffee creamer recipes – here are 20+ Clean Coffee Creamer Recipes!
Keywords: French press cold brew, how to make cold brew