An incredibly festive and delicious holiday drink!
- 1 cup cranberries
- 3/4–1 cup water
- 2 oz vodka
- 1–2 oz lime juice
- 4 oz ginger beer
- Garnish: cranberries, rosemary, lime slices and cinnamon stick.
- Place cranberries in medium saucepan with 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil until cranberries burst
- Smash cranberries with a fork.
- Reduce to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add additional water, 1/4 cup at a time, as needed to ensure it doesn’t dry up.
- Let cool.
- In small glass, add 3-4 ice cubes, vodka, lime juice, ginger beer and 2 Tablespoons of smashed cranberries.
- Garnish as desired.