A simple, easy and delicious creamy balsamic dressing recipe that is healthy too! Perfect for your favorite salad! (Whole30/Paleo/GF/DF)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon almond milk
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients in small mixing bowl (or small mason jar).
- Whisk or shake well to combine.
- Separation: since there are no binders or anything in the ingredients some separation is completely normal. Just re-mix or shake right before using!
- Creaminess: feel free to add additional almond milk (or other dairy-free creamer) to increase the creaminess, as desired.
- Storage: this dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for about at week. Again, separation is natural. Just shake again before use.
Keywords: Creamy Balsamic Dressing