A simple and delicious sauce that goes perfectly with steak!!
- 2/3 cup + 1 Tablespoon compliant mayo
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- salt (to taste)
- Combine mayo, prepared horseradish and minced garlic.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Taste and add salt as needed (depending upon what kind of mayo you use, you might not need to add any salt).
- Additionally, if you like your horseradish strong, add additional prepared horseradish, as desired.
Keywords: horseradish sauce for steak