Creamy Pineapple Smoothie – A refreshing smoothie that is so creamy while also being dairy-free! Great for a quick breakfast or snack!
- 1 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- handful of ice
- 1/2 cup plain dairy free yogurt
- 1 banana, frozen and sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground flax
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- (optional) 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine ingredients in high powered blender.
- Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until smooth.
- Taste and add additional pineapple for flavor, ice to make thicker or almond milk to thin out.
- Serve immediately.
- Frozen Pineapple: If you only have frozen pineapple then simply omit the handful of ice cubes.
- Thin out: If the smoothie is too thick for you, add additional almond milk a splash at a time and blend again.
- Protein: Feel free to add a scoop of collagen or a protein powder to your smoothie!
- Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt: this is the specific yogurt I used to make this smoothie! I was excited to find a “plain” dairy-free yogurt!
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 41.7 g
- Sodium: 130.5 mg
- Fat: 5.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 65.2 g
- Protein: 13.3 g
- Cholesterol: 4.3 mg
Keywords: pineapple smoothie