A go-to side dish that is absolutely delicious and Whole30 compliant.
- Approx. 10-12 Yukon gold potatoes (I did not peel them, but feel free to if you want)
- 1–2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2–4 Tablespoons ghee, melted
- Cut up potatoes in chunks while you bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add potatoes and let them simmer until they are very tender and you can easily pierce with a fork, approximately 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Use a potato masher and mash the potatoes down.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of salt, the ghee and 1/4 cup coconut milk.
- Use a hand mixer to blend everything together.
- Taste – if they need to be smoother/creamier – add additional coconut milk and/or ghee; if they need more salt add the additional Teaspoon and then add a pinch at a time after that.