A creamy and delicious spin on your classic hot chocolate that is dairy-free and vegan!
- 1/4 cup dairy-free white chocolate
- 1 cup organic coconut milk (blend coconut milk prior to use)
- 1/2 cup Califia Farms unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon matcha powder
- coconut sugar (optional)
- In small sauce pan, melt white chocolate (per package instructions).
- Add coconut milk and almond milk.
- Whisk to combine on medium heat.
- Taste for sweetness and add coconut sugar, 1/2 Tablespoon at a time, if desired (mine didn’t need any sweetening, but that is personal preference).
- Add matcha powder and whisk to combine (use milk frother if needed).
- Serve hot and garnish with marshmallows, if desired.