This homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is easy to make, delicious and made with real, simple ingredients! It is a fall classic that can be made in your own in kitchen in 10 minutes!
The Best Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
It’s that time of year and the Fall season isn’t really here without sipping on that first pumpkin spice latte … right?! Here is our favorite, go-to, homemade version of a pumpkin spice latte recipe that is so easy to make in the comfort of your own home (without the Starbucks version price tag). Option to whip up this easy pumpkin latte with hot coffee or warm-up a mug of cold brew coffee, if you prefer. Either way, we know you are going to love this simple and delicious coffee recipe! It really is the easiest way to make your own pumpkin spice lattes without even leaving the house!
Looking for the same great flavors, but an iced version for the summer? We’ve got you covered. Checkout our Pumpkin Cold Brew!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Real Ingredients: this version is paleo-friendly and only made with simple, real ingredients.
- Blend and go: I love that you can throw it in a blender and that’s it! No fuss.
- Fall favorite: it just tastes like a wonderful cup of Fall love!
What You Will Need
- hot coffee: either warmed up cold brew, strongly-brewed coffee, or hot espresso, use whatever kind you want for this coffee drink!
- unsweetened almond milk: we love making our own, but feel free to use store-bought. Also, really any kind of milk will work (oat milk, soy milk, cashew milk, whole milk, skim milk, etc)!
- real pumpkin purée: feel free to add as much as you want. And you can easily make pure pumpkin puree, if you have a fresh pumpkin around.
- real maple syrup: a little bit for that touch of sweetness, adjust to your taste preferences.
- pumpkin pie spice mix: make your own pumpkin pie spice or pick some up at your local grocery store.
- optional toppings: whipped cream, whipped coconut cream, or a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon.
How To Make A Pumpkin Spice Latte
To make this classic pumpkin spice latte, you just need to place all 5 ingredients in a blender, small food processor, or use an immersion blender. Blend until everything is fully combined and enjoy!
Can I Use Cold Brew In A Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you guys know me AT ALL, you know that I have a slight obsession with cold brew – I make my own (my tutorial is HERE!) and, to answer your question, YES you can heat up your cold brew and it won’t change the acidity level! We do this all winter long! You can either warm it up in a small pot on medium heat to a gentle simmer or just pop it in the microwave.
Other Pumpkin Recipes You Might Like
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Pumpkin Spice Latte – Warm up with a delicious, dairy-free version of your favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte!
- Combine ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend on medium speed for a good minute or two.
- Taste and feel free to add additional maple syrup or other ingredients – everyone’s taste is different!
- Almond milk: option to use your milk of choice (non-dairy milk or dairy milk).
Keywords: pumpkin spice latte
Originally published November 7, 2018.