Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Bake – Perfect for a crowd, this pumpkin pie oatmeal bake tastes just like pumpkin pie but for breakfast!
- 4.5 cups oats
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin spice
- Whipped coconut cream
- Additional pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Pour into prepared 9×13 baking pan
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream and additional pumpkin spice, as desired.