- 8–10 baby red potatoes, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 10 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced (check ingredients if Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (check ingredients if Whole30)
- 1 cup mayo (check ingredients if Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Boil Water: Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add Potatoes: Add potatoes and let simmer until soft.
- Drain: Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Bowl: Place in large bowl.
- Add Ingredients: Add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Taste and Adjust: Taste and add additional seasoning, pickles or mayo, as desired.
Keywords: deviled egg potato salad