A delicious and healthy summer treat!
- 2 cups Califia Mango Yogurt
- 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 large mango, pureed
- 1/2 large banana, cut into thin slices
- You will need 6 popsicle molds
- Combine yogurt and chia seeds and stir to combine,
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Take popsicle molds and alternate filling with chia pudding and mango puree until mold is almost full.
- When the molds are about halfway full, add 2 slices of banana and then continue filling.
- Place in freezer and freeze until frozen all the way through.