A quick and easy breakfast! (Paleo and Whole30-Friendly)
- 6oz smoked chorizo sausage, cut into thick slices and then quarter each slice.
- 2 yams or sweet potatoes (I used a yam and a purple sweet potato); cubed
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons of bacon grease or ghee
- Serving suggestions:
- paleo tortillas
- 2 fried eggs
- Heat large skillet to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and sweet potatoes.
- Stir potatoes on and off until they are firm, but you can still pierce with a fork (approx. 7-8 minutes).
- Add chorizo and stir until it is thoroughly heat.
- Add bacon grease or ghee, stir and let sit for 2-3 minutes, reducing heat to medium-low.
- Serve immediately either in a paleo taco, with eggs or just serve it alone!