Easy Grilled Broccoli – A super simple side dish that you can throw on the grill with just about anything! (Whole30, Paleo, GF, & DF)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 2–3 teaspoon kosher salt
- Foil Tray: Take a large piece of foil and create a tray out of it by folding up the sides (alternatively you can use a grill pan).
- Preheat: Place on grill and close cover. Then preheat the grill to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle: Meanwhile, place broccoli in medium bowl or on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Massage: Using your hands massage the oil into every little nook and cranny of the broccoli.
- Cook: Place broccoli in foil tray and cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Test: Check broccoli and continue cooking in 2 minute increments, as desired, until it is done to your liking.
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Broccolini: Here is a recipe for Grilled Broccolini
- Additions: You can toss in some fresh lemon juice, garlic or even red pepper flakes to liven up this recipe!
- Leftovers: Leftover grilled broccoli actually keep pretty well! Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Keywords: Grilled Broccoli, How to Grill Broccoli