Easy Grilled Broccolini – This is an easy, go-to side dish that is perfect for summer!
- 6–12 oz broccolini
- 2–3 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2–3 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill to High Heat (450-500 degrees).
- While the grill is heating, place broccoli on a cutting board and cut off the bottom 1/2 inch (just to remove any dried out ends).
- Place broccolini in a large bowl or on a large tray (a cookie sheet works).
- Drizzle with oil. Using your hands, massage the oil into every little nook and cranny of all the broccolini pieces.
- Then sprinkle generously with salt.
- Place broccolini over direct heat for 6 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- If you prefer more of a char feel free to leave on for an additional minute or two until it is charred to your preference.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- Placement of Broccolini: try and make sure the broccolini isn’t overlapping when on the grill so it cooks evenly
- Direct Heat Definition: placing the broccolini over “high heat” simply means you are placing it directly over the heat source (fire).
Keywords: grilled broccolini, how to grill broccolini