Grilled Broccolini – This is an easy, go-to side dish that is perfect for summer!
- 6–12 oz fresh broccolini
- 2–3 tablespoons avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat grill to 450-500 degrees F and make sure grill grates are clean.
- While the grill is heating, place broccolini on a cutting board and cut off the bottom 1/2 inch (just to remove any dried out ends).
- Place broccolini in a large bowl or on a large tray (a baking sheet works).
- Drizzle with oil. Using your hands, massage the oil into every little nook and cranny of all the broccolini pieces. And sprinkle generously with kosher salt.
- Place broccolini over direct heat in a single layer for 6 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- If you prefer more of a char, feel free to leave them on for an additional minute or two until it is charred to your preference.
- Remove and serve immediately.
- Direct Heat Definition: placing the broccolini over “high heat” simply means you are placing it directly over the heat source (fire).
- Storage: leftovers can be placed in an airtight container and stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Cooking techniques: if you don’t have a grill, you can Roast Broccolini in the oven or Air Fry Broccolini too!
Keywords: grilled broccolini, how to grill broccolini