Herb Bundle – learn how to make an easy herb bundle that is perfect for so many different recipes! Adds so much flavor and so easy to make!
- 3–5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprig fresh parsley
- 2 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- Gather your herbs.
- Cut a piece of kitchen twine long enough to tie around the herbs.
- Lay down the kitchen twine horizontally.
- Bunching the herbs together lay them across the twine.
- Taking the two ends of the twine, tie a bow around the herbs.
- Cut off any excess twine.
- Use in your favorite recipe (we love using one in this Pork Roast recipe).
- Other Herbs: there is no hard and fast rule about what HAS to be in an herb bundle so feel free to use what you have!
Keywords: herb bundle