Easy Herbed Butter – a super easy, step-by-step tutorial that teaches you how to make your own homemade herbed butter! So easy!
- 3–4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1–2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- pinch of salt
- Add ingredients to a small bowl.
- Use a spoon to combine.
- Place butter mixture on a piece of wax paper.
- Use your hands to form the butter into a ball or log-shape.
- Then cover the butter with wax paper and use your hands to gently roll the ball into a log.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to firm up before using.
- We love using it on some beautiful grilled steaks!
- Herbs: feel free to really use any herbs you want just keep the amount to about 1-2 tablespoons for every 3-4 tablespoons of butter you use. Chives would be good and so would thyme and rosemary!
- Garlic: garlic is totally optional, but the flavor is amazing!
- Salt: if you are using salted butter you can skip the extra salt if you want – depends upon how much you like salt 🙂
Keywords: herbed butter