Homemade Buffalo Sauce is delicious, easy and perfectly spicy! Perfect for wings, meatballs and dips! Whole30 + Paleo!
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Optional: 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (*see notes)
- Add ghee to small saucepan and allow to melt on low. Don’t allow it to get too hot.
- Remove from heat and add Frank’s Red Hot and stir constantly until fully combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- If sauce starts to separate, simply stir again to recombine.
- Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Keywords: homemade buffalo sauce, how to make buffalo sauce