Sautéed Zucchini is an easy, got-to side dish for busy nights!
- 1–2 small zucchini cut into 1/2 inch slices and then halved again
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- kosher salt
- ground pepper
- Take 12 inch cast iron skillet and bring to medium-high heat.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of ghee and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add zucchini and move around fairly constantly with spatula.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, continuing to move around, or until zucchini is heated through, but still firm.
- Taste along the way to ensure you don’t over-cook and for seasoning.
- Add additional salt and pepper, as desired and additional ghee if pan gets too dry.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Using smaller zucchini is recommended as they tend to get less mushy as they cook.
- Taste along the way to ensure you do not over-cook.
Keywords: sautéed zucchini recipe