- 6-7 jumbo shrimp, raw
- 1-2 Tablespoons ghee
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2-3 Tablespoons Whole30 Caesar dressing (I recommend Tessemae’s)
- Take a small or medium skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of ghee and let melt.
- Place shrimp in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimp 2-3 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- Add additional Tablespoon of ghee if needed to ensure the shrimp don’t dry out.
- When you flip over the shrimp, salt and pepper the other side as well.
- As the shrimp are cooking, rip up your romaine lettuce and place in bowl.
- Add dressing and toss lettuce.
- Place shrimp on top of lettuce along with half an avocado.