A one-pan chicken dinner that you will want to make again and again! (Whole30 + GF + DF)
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts (you can use bone-in, you just need to cook for an addition 20–30 minutes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 –1 cup artichoke hearts (double check ingredients if doing Whole30)
- 1 cup of your favorite olives (I used a Mediterranean mix of green and kalamata olives)
- 6 small baby potatoes (I used Yukon gold), cut in half or quarters
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- Optional: any Greek seasoning you have (I like this one)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place chicken breasts in deep cooking pan.
- Pour olive oil over each breast and use your hands to rub down and and ensure they are fully covered.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and any Greek seasoning you have.
- Place olives, garlic, tomatoes, potatoes and artichoke hearts around the chicken.
- Drizzle with a bit more olive and just a sprinkle of salt and Greek seasoning (if using) over everything.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (for boneless chicken breasts) or until chicken has an internal temp of 165 degrees (use meat thermometer). If chicken has not reached an internal temp of 165, continue cooking for 5-10 minute increments until fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.
- It still tastes amazing even if you don’t have any Greek seasoning! The combination of flavors of the other ingredients is so good!
- Make sure you are using smaller potatoes so they cook through in the timeframe given. If you only have large russet potatoes, just make sure you cut the down into very small chunks!
Keywords: baked greek chicken, greek chicken bake