Easy Whipped Feta – a delicious whipped feta dip recipe that pairs perfectly with pita bread, fresh veggies and olives!
- 8oz feta cheese
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons high-quality olive oil
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, minced
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add ingredients to food processor (crumble the feta so it whips more easily).
- Process mixture on high until the consistency is smooth.
- Taste and adjust any salt or other flavor, as necessary.
- Serve with pita bread, fresh vegetables or our Greek Meatballs.
- Dairy-Free: feel free to use dairy-free feta instead of regular.
- Storage: Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: whipped feta