Easy and incredibly delicious weeknight chicken tenders!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cut into tenders/strips
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon onion powder
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425
- Crack both eggs in medium bowl and scramble with fork; set aside.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix together.
- Take large cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Set up your station by placing chicken, egg wash, almond four mixture and then your cookie sheet.
- Take a chicken strip and completely submerge in egg wash.
- Let the excess egg wash fall off as you lift the chicken out of the wash.
- Place chicken in almond flour mixture and ensure it is completely covered in the mixture.
- Shake off the excess.
- Place on cookie sheet and then repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through (flip gently).
- Serve immediately with compliant ranch, ketchup or bbq sauce.