Almond Flour Chicken Tenders (Whole30 + Paleo) – Easy and incredibly delicious weeknight chicken tenders! Made with real, simple ingredients!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders/strips
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Crack both eggs in medium bowl and scramble with fork; set aside.
- Combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix together.
- Take large baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Line up the prep stations by placing chicken strips, next to your egg wash, then almond four mixture and then your cookie sheet.
- Take a chicken strip and completely submerge in egg wash.
- Let the excess egg wash fall off as you lift the chicken out of the wash.
- Place chicken in almond flour mixture and ensure it is completely covered in the mixture.
- Shake off the excess.
- Place on cookie sheet and then repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through (flip gently).
- If you want a crispier outside feel free to place under the broiler for a minute or two (just watch carefully so they don’t burn).
- Serve immediately with compliant ranch dressing, ketchup or bbq sauce.
- Storage: let them cool slightly, place in an airtight container, and store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- Dips: perfect for serving with ranch dressing, ketchup, bbq sauce, or honey mustard for all your dipping needs!
- Nutrition: these calculations to not include any of the dips.
- Serving Size: 2 tenders
- Calories: 359
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 552.8 mg
- Fat: 10.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.8 g
- Protein: 32.9 g
- Cholesterol: 175.7 mg
Keywords: almond flour chicken tenders, whole30 chicken tenders, paleo chicken tenders