An easy and healthy side dish or snack that is Whole30 compliant!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon diced red onion
- 1/4 fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Cook sweet potato with your preferred method (when I am on the go, I just wrap it in a wet paper towel and microwave for approx. 9 minutes – or bake at 350 for approx. 45 minutes)
- Cut a slit in potato (carefully – watch out for the steam).
- Add ghee and let it melt.
- Sprinkle a little salt and the cayenne pepper.
- Add cilantro and then sprinkle red onion on top
- Additional salt and cayenne, to taste.