A beautiful way to use your homemade Ghee and perfect for Easter brunch!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cold ghee
- 1 Tablespoon cold, unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup cold almond milk (or cows milk)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 12 cup muffin tray.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder (preferably sifting the ingredients first) into your stand mixer bowl.
- As mixer is on med, slowly add the cold ghee until it resembled course crumbles.
- Add applesauce and milk.
- Once completely mixed, spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, ensuring the tops are golden brown.
- Let cool in muffin tins and then remove.
- Serve warm with additional ghee (or butter) and grape preserve (or really any jam or jelly you desire).