- 20 kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Greek Vinaigrette
- 4–6 slices cucumber
- 1 large tomato cut into 4 slices
- 3 oz feta cheese (2 slices)
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 focaccia buns
- Cut open focaccia buns.
- In food processor, combine kalamata olives and olive oil – this is your kalamata olive tapenade.
- Blend until spreadable, but still chunky.
- In small bowl, combine mayo and Greek vinaigrette – this is your Greek aioli.
- Take bottom of focaccia bun and spread the Greek aioi – about a Tablespoon or so, depending on your taste.
- Place a slice of red onion, then tomato (1-2 slices), then cucumber (2 slices), then cheese (1 slice – about 1.5 oz).
- Spread your kalamata olive tapenade (2-3 Tablespoons) on your other side of the bun, and place olive side on top of the cheese.